- Comprehensive hearing assessment
- Help with your hearing and communication needs including support and rehabilitation services
- High quality hearing devices by leading manufacturers
- As opposed to our competitors, we offer FREE device maintenance
You are eligible for the program if you are an Australian citizen or permanent resident 21 years or older and you are:
- a Pensioner Concession Card Holder;
- receiving Sickness Allowance from Centrelink;
- the holder of a Gold Repatriation Health Card issued for all conditions;
- the holder of a White Repatriation Health Card issued for conditions that include hearing loss;
- a dependent of a person in one of the above categories;
- a member of the Australian Defence Force; or
- part of the Australian Government funded Disability Employment Service(DES) – Disability Management Service and you are referred by your Disability Employment Service case manager.
Please call us today on 07 5575 8999 and we’ll verify your eligability and start the process over the phone.
For more information on Australian Government Hearing Services Program you can visit their website by clicking here.